Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome Back

I was a Die Hard Whitney Houston fan growing up. My Grandmother would only play her in the car for the entire 90's decade lol. Her beauty and outstanding voice just made me melt.
But when she bounced for the entertainment to the drug abuse I totally left my Whitney Fan Banner on the floor.
Not that I'm judging her or anything, she just changed so much and as a young person sometimes its hard to understand those things.
Even now as a grown man I often find it hard to cope with change as do many others, but i do believe in it and i believe in comebacks.
I don't know whats going on in Whitney's life now but I am totally excited for her new album "I Look TO YOU" coming out on August 31st 2009. I wish her the best for that's who she once was to me: The Best!






No comments: